Re: [tise-devel] error report

Greg,

My Windows is XP Service Pack 2 and MS Office version 2000. I took off all fonts labelled Arial. Actually I seem to having problem with ratags also (skra sgra snra spra sbra smra). It looks like the problem appears if the stack is triple (ie. both at the top and bottom).
Thanks much,

Lhundup

From: "Gregory Mokhin" <mokhin@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: Development of Tise <tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Development of Tise" <tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [tise-devel] error report Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:42:40 -0400

Hello Lhundup,

Can you please tell which version of Windows and MS Office you use?
Arial fonts are not same as Arial Unicode, are you sure it is not
installed? Are other stacks working?

Regards,
Gregory