From: David Germano [mailto:dfg9w@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 12:45
To: 'Gregory Mokhin'
Cc: 'Christopher Fynn'; 'Peter Hauer'; tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: tise 1.90alpha

Hi Gregory,

The keyboard solution sounds good. I would also just add in the expalnation
to the docuentation too, because otherwise it just confuses people to have a
keyboard and tise too.  So just saying something brief about allays that
confusion. I would also make clear that the TISE window is NOT for typing in
- that it is really just a place to change settings for the keyboard. I
think people will want to type in that window and be confused by it.
Mentioning it in the doucmentation will solve that.

David