From: Gregory Mokhin [mailto:mokhin@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:41 PM
To: David Germano
Cc: 'Christopher Fynn'; 'Peter Hauer'; tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with Tise and enlishh

David, to use English and Tibetan you need to enable two keyboard layouts in
Windows.

http://iris.lib.virginia.edu/tibet/tools/input.html says about Chris's
keyboard:
"Once installed, the keyboard can be assigned to any language that is not
used on one's machine, such as possibly "Faroese" or "Kokani".

Did you follow this instruction for installing Chris's keyboard? If yes,
there shouldn't be any problem switching to English: you use Tise with
"Kokani", Shift+Space suspends Tise operation (Kailash icon is dark), and
then you switch from "Kokani" to English by a standard shortcut (Alt+Shift
in my case, quite often it is Ctrl+Shift).

Regards,
Gregory