[tise-devel] tise doesn't need fake layout any more

Dear David,

if you haven't started preparing the announcement on your web site,
better wait until I test the new version of Tise. The main improvement
(and a HUGE one, I believe), that is it doesn't TiseEWTS or Dzongkha
layout, neither a fake "Afrikaans" or "Konkani" keyboard. It works
with plain EN layout, as well as with DE etc. layout. That is, Tise
becomes extremely easy to install and to use. More about this later.

All the best,
Gregory