From: tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gregory Mokhin
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 6:45 PM
To: tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tise-devel] fixing non-US keyboards

Hi David,

I believe that before circulating more broadly it is better to fix the most
obvious bug - get rid of dependency on EN_US keyboard - as many people with
European keyboards will complain about that. With some today's hacking I
found that it is possible, and if all goes well - even by Monday. This will
make Tise really a killer app, because then Tise will be universal -
depending neither on any Roman geometry or layout, nor on any specific
design of Tibetan layout. All conversions will be done internally and
automatically.

Regards,
Gregory

David Germano wrote:

>> Hi  Gregory,
>>
>> If you are ready to circulate more broadly, i'd like to make up a
page for
>> in THDL in the keyboards section where people can see what it is
about, and
>> then get the download.  Can you write up some cover page like this
>> for posting in THDL? If you can write it up, i can get it put over
>> into
our std