From: tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gregory Mokhin
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 16:14
To: Development of Tise
Cc: Christopher Walker; Daniel Muller
Subject: Re: [tise-devel] v. 1.99 is out

Thanks to Peter's feedback, the issue with deadkeys was fixed. I
uploaded 1.99beta2 to the web page. It also fixes a small bug reported
by Ian Ormesher, that manifested in case one and only one EN layout
was installed, and another small issue  with typing a vowel after ^.

As of now, I'm not aware of any other bugs. For 2.0 release I might
implement also direct Unicode input mode, triggered by typing '\', and
provide customization for Tise on/off keys, if it is needed.

Best regards,
Gregory