[tise-devel] allow combining vowels after a-chung

Gregory,

Thanks for all the work you have put in. I would like to see the customization for Tise on/off keys, as Ià often use caplocks for other purposes.

Though not necessary by spec standards, you might want to allow users to EWTS typers to type "gAi" for the more correct "gI", even the latter is the one they really should be using. I think you have it set up now that users can type "gA+i" as an alternate to "gI". I don't know if it is a small fix for you to add the rule that vowels should be combined after subscribed a-chung, but if it is, something to consider. Small issue.

best,
Chris

Gregory Mokhin wrote:

Thanks to Peter's feedback, the issue with deadkeys was fixed. I
uploaded 1.99beta2 to the web page. It also fixes a small bug reported
by Ian Ormesher, that manifested in case one and only one EN layout
was installed, and another small issue  with typing a vowel after ^.

As of now, I'm not aware of any other bugs. For 2.0 release I might
implement also direct Unicode input mode, triggered by typing '\', and
provide customization for Tise on/off keys, if it is needed.

Best regards,
Gregory