From: tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of walter cirillo
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 19:46
To: tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tise-devel] Testing TISE with ABNT keyboard layout

Hi, Gregory!
Congratulations for your work!
I'm testing Tise in a PC running Windows XP SP2 with a Portuguese
(Brazilian ABNT) keyboard layout and OpenOffice 1.1.4. I've updated
usp10.dll to the 1.473 version and I'm using Tibetan Machine Uni, TCRC
Youtso Unicode and the fonts of the Bhutanese Department of
Information Technology.

There seem to be a bug when typing the tibetan shad. When I type the
forward slash (/) to get the shad, it returns only the slash.

You can see the ABNT keyboard layout at:

http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/keyboards/kbdbr.htm

Greetings,

Walter