Re: [tise-devel] Testing TISE with ABNT keyboard layout

Hi Walter,

It is an annoying bug, indeed. Before I look into how to solve this
may I ask you, just to make sure, whether you enabled ABNT layout in
Tise settings? Getting forward slash instead of a shad means that the
windows keyboard driver doesn't recognize it as a normal keycode for a
slash but as some injected keycode... What does pressing AltGr+q
yields? From the MS layout scheme I see it is mapped to '/'.

It will be a little bit difficult for me to debug it without having a
physical ABNT keyboard at hand, but I can enable debug mode in Tise
and with your and Peter's help we will sort that out.

Regards,
Gregory