Re: [tise-devel] Testing TISE with Pop-Up Dictionary shell

Sorry Peter, nowadays being busy with my main job I'm somewhat slow in replies. I can imagine that Tise will not work in widgets based on older versions of MFC (that don't understand Unicode keyboard input). As a side note, it seems that Microsoft (half)-silently abandoned MFC in favor of newer technologies. No news from Artyom yet.

Best wishes,
Gregory

Linguasoft wrote:

I've reported a problem (TISE does not allow entering Tibetan in the search window or other fields of Pop-Up Dictionary, www.popdict.com) to the developer of this dictionary shell, Artyom Lukanin, and asked him to be in touch with you in order to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Peter E. Hauer
Linguasoft