Re: [tise-devel] Question about Tise input

Hello Steve,

Could you tell me the Unicode code for that symbol? Is it mentioned in
EWTS draft? If not, I doubt it is implemented in Tise, and it is to be
entered by other methods that are supported in Windows, like character
code followed by Alt+x.

Regards,
Gregory