From: Gregory Mokhin [mailto:mokhin@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 7:26 PM
To: David Germano; Christopher Fynn; Peter Hauer
Cc: tise-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tise 1.90alpha

Dear Chris, David, Peter,

Here is the current working build of Tise. I'm sending it to you for
preliminary testing, before announcing it publicly on tibetscript list
(hopefully I'll do it on Monday). By that time I will try to fix some bugs
that I know and maybe implement some of your suggestions, if you find time
to test it. All your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Readme file is included into zip archive. To run Tise it is necessary to
manually activate Chris's Dzongkha keyboard for XP. Toggle between
EWTS/English by pressing Shift+Space. Everything else is transparent - just
type EWTS in MS Word.

Some examples how to type:

pad ma
padma
pad+ma

bra
b+ra
b.ra

ki
kii
kI
kII

oM
aaH
huuQ (for easy typing I mapped 0f83 and 0f82 to q and Q)

archiving and tech discussions of Tise. You can subscribe to it at