Re: [tise-devel] Problems with Tise and enlishh

Hi David,

looks like Shift+Space is not working properly or assigned to
something else. I can't imagine why it is so, but here is a
workaround, thookuni.dll that has Shift+X for switching Tise on/off.
Just backup the old dll and copy over it the new one. Hope this will work.

Gregory