Re: [tise-devel] tise 1.95beta

Dear Gregory,

The Read me no longer explains how to install the keyboard - before it
referred tover to Chris's Web page. I think you should have the instructions
there. I tried just clicking on the .msi which says its an installer but
that gives an error message saying it can't read "kbdTise.dll.  Well there
is no such file there so no wonder it can't read it?  So either something is
missing, or installer has wrong name, etc.

Also in installation, "===Place tise.exe and thookuni.dll into any
directory. Choose the proper layout
for Dzongkha keyboard. Run Tise."

Firstly the term 'Dzongkha" needs to be updated, and second no one will have
any idea what it means to "choose the proper layout".  So you need to
amplify there.

I'm not sure how to install, so will wait to hear from you.

With the old one I could never get a roman mode going, but it seems you have
changed that so I'll try this and give you feedback as soon as I hear back.

Once its ready for wider distribution, we will make a page for it in THDL
doucmenting it; we can also provide downloads form our server if you like.

Best wishes,

David