Re: [tise-devel] tise 1.90alpha

By just using "EWTS" as the name, doesn't this avoid any bias - then
chinese-tibetans or bhutanese can both use without bias, or wihtout some
cumbersome dual tracked installation.

As we get the linux translated, i can get tu to definie some keyboards too

Just as "Dzongkha" raises hackles in PR China, Bhutan does not like to be
conflated with or subsumed under "Tibet".

The only way I can see round this is to have separate Bhutanese & PR China
versions - or an opportunity to choose  country on install

Part of the reason there is a "Dzongkha" keyboard and no "Tibetan" one is
that no one has ever defined a basic (xkb) keyboard map in Linux for PR
China. It is really up to someone in Tibet / China to do this since it
wouldn't be right for anyone from outside to do this.

- Chris