Re: [tise-devel] extended vowel rules

Dear Peter,

> There are a few situations, however, where keystrokes (from umlaut
> keys and other keys that are remapped on Kbd_DE) apparently irritate
> TISE and cause it to hang up

Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed this bug - it was indeed caused
by presence of umlaut keys. Now all keys that are not valid in EWTS
are ignored. That is, I also implemented your old suggestion: Tise
should make less noise when keys that are supposed to have nothing
with EWTS are pressed, like []" etc.

Updated version (1.97beta2) uploaded to the web page.

All the best,
Gregory