Re: [tise-devel] v. 1.99 is out

>>For 2.0 release I might implement also direct Unicode input mode,
triggered by typing '\', and provide customization for Tise on/off keys, if
it is needed.<<

Dear Grisha,

I do not think (and probably agree with you on this point) that direct
Unicode input using '\' is necessary. If you want to add some extra
"whistles and bells" to Tise, my suggestion is the selection menu (or
enlarged charmap) for Tibetan special symbols.

Customization for Tise on/off keys would be great, as CapsLock frequently
creates problems.

Best regards,
Peter