Re: [tise-devel] Tise comments

Dear Peter,

Further development of Tise depends very on users feedback, and
comments are most welcome. Please send the syllables that don't work
well to this list. If some EWTS syllables don't work, it is a serious
bug and I will try to fix it quickly.

Devanagari enhancements will be possible if and when my time allows.

Thanks,
Gregory