Re: [tise-devel] Problems with Tise and enlishh

David, to use English and Tibetan you need to enable two keyboard
layouts in Windows.

http://iris.lib.virginia.edu/tibet/tools/input.html says about Chris's
keyboard:
"Once installed, the keyboard can be assigned to any language that is
not used on one's machine, such as possibly "Faroese" or "Kokani".

Did you follow this instruction for installing Chris's keyboard? If
yes, there shouldn't be any problem switching to English: you use Tise
with "Kokani", Shift+Space suspends Tise operation (Kailash icon is
dark), and then you switch from "Kokani" to English by a standard
shortcut (Alt+Shift in my case, quite often it is Ctrl+Shift).

Regards,
Gregory