Re: [tise-devel] v. 1.99 is out

>>A Tise pop-up window to enter a Unicode symbol will add little to

already existing standard mechanism.<<

I rather thought of a pop-up window displaying the glyphs as such in a similar way as (but larger than) in Word's Insert > Symbol window.

>>I'd rather not hard code any of non-EWTS symbols into Tise. If my time

allows, it will be better to provide customization options that will

allow to redefine keys to one's own taste.<<

This might also be the ideal solution for some of the "dislocated" keys under European keyboards!

Peter