From: tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tise-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gregory Mokhin
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 02:29
To: Development of Tise
Subject: Re: [tise-devel] Extending TISE to input of Sanskrit (Devanagari &
Romanized)?

Hi Peter,

By design Tise is able to transform any combinations of key strokes into
any Unicode sequences - so it is possible to support various input
schemes for any language that is covered by Unicode.

It is just a question of having enough time (and enough motivation),
rather than a technical one.

Best wishes,
Gregory