[tise-devel] tise-devel list searchable archive

Hi Walter,

Whatever was wrong with sending mail to your address, I've set up the
searchable archive of all tise-devel messages, available through
mailman web interface (follow the link at the bottom of this message).

Please test it if it works.

Regards,
Gregory